Getting Started with the Facts About Life Insurance
Life insurance is an important part of life. It allows you to protect your family from the long term financial burden that can occur when someone dies. When life insurance is purchased, the life insurance company agrees to pay a benefit if something happens and you die. A life-changing event could happen suddenly and without warning, which is why it's so important to have life insurance in place before it's too late.
What would happen to your loved ones if you died tomorrow? Would your family have the means to replace your income and pay off all of your debts? If you were in an accident, would they be able to come up with the money to pay medical bills? What about their living expenses while they are grieving and out of work? The cost of providing a funeral can also be quite expensive.
When thinking about whether or not you need a life insurance policy, it's best to think long-term and into the future, rather than just taking care of short-term expenses. If you currently live in a two-income household and are considering life insurance in the event that something happens to you or your loved one, consider the following expenses:
- Income replacement if one spouse dies
- Debt in the form of home, auto loans or student loans
- College tuition for children
Get an auto or home insurance quote now using our online form! or call (608) 663-9800 to talk with Chris about your life insurance options.
Do you want to rent your life insurance or do you want to own your life insurance?
- Term life insurance is in place for a set amount of time and you are "renting" the coverage. This type of policy is less expensive, but provides your family with financial protection when it is most at risk, such as when you have a mortgage to pay and dependents relying on your income. Your premiums do not grow cash value and you do not get them back - they are gone forever.
- When you use whole life insurance, you are covered for your entire lifetime and you "own" the policy. We use high-cash-value whole life insurance which is even better. This type of policy can be used as a tool for growing wealth, funding college and even allowing you to become debt-free when used with a system, all while building an increasing cash value at the same time. Click on the video below to see how this can work for you!
As providers of the Private Family Banking System (www.privatefamilybanking.com) we can help you secure your family's future for generations to come. Ask us how today!
Many people are unaware of how much life insurance coverage they really need. Those who know how much they need, and have taken the time to calculate their worth in dollars, often find that they require a higher level of coverage than what is considered standard by many life insurance companies. The best way to determine this number is to take an inventory of all your assets—including savings accounts, retirement accounts like 401Ks, IRAs, business assets, cars, boats, and homes—then use the policies' death benefit payment as a baseline for how much you would need if something happened.
Get Started Now!
Life insurance is an important consideration for anyone looking to protect their loved ones and assets. The type you need will depend on your lifestyle, obligations, and finances. We will do our best to help you find and purchase the right policy with low premiums that will provide guaranteed protection.
Your family won't care what type of life insurance you have when you die, they will just be glad you had it! To ensure you get the right type of policy with the right coverage amount, as well as the most affordable option, discuss your needs with us today. You can get a comparative quote for your family's protection and we can help you secure their future.